PP material is good
Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at around 100 °C. It has good dielectric properties and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but becomes brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant and easy to age. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulating parts. Common organic solvents such as acids and bases have little effect on it and can be used in food utensils.
The relative density is only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest varieties in plastics.
Good mechanical properties, in addition to impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding processing performance is good.
It has high heat resistance and can be used continuously at temperatures of 110-120 °C.
Good chemical properties, almost no water absorption, and does not react with most chemicals.
Pure texture, non-toxic.
Electrical insulation is good.
The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high density polyethylene products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- Plastic disposable lunch box
- What is disposable cardboard lunch box?
- Disposable starch type lunch box
- Disposable pulp molding lunch box
- Disposable plant fiber lunch box
- Disposable degradable plastic lunch box
- Disposable biodegradable food box
- Performance characteristics of plastic lid
- Plastic lid inspection
- Standard Test methods for plastic lid