Biodegradable food box is an advanced environmental protection product.
It uses starch as the main raw material, adding one-year-old plant fiber powder and special additives, through chemical and physical treatment to make a biodegradable fast food box. Starch is a biodegradable natural macromolecule, which is decomposed into glucose, water and carbon dioxide by microorganisms.
In addition, the materials blended with it are also fully degradable materials, so it can be said that it has no impact on the environment.
The main source of raw starch can be corn, potato, sweet potato, cassava and other annual growth plants.
Most of the biodegradable raw materials are food crops, which do not pollute the environment. They can completely replace foam lunch boxes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- Performance characteristics of plastic lid
- Plastic lid inspection
- Standard Test methods for plastic lid