How to identify whether plastic cups can heat?
1 stands for PET (polyethylene terephthalate). General mineral water, carbonated soft drinks, and functional beverage bottles are made of this material. A high temperature is easily deformed, and there may be some harmful to the human body. The substance dissolves. Do not put mineral water in the open air or in the car during hot weather. Do not pour boiling water directly into the bottle.
2 stands for HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). The plastic bags widely used in supermarkets and shopping malls are made of this material, which is more resistant to high temperatures, but it is not easy to clean, and it is easy to breed bacteria.
3 stands for PVC (polyvinyl chloride), in which the plasticizer contains harmful substances and is easily precipitated when it encounters high temperature and grease. At present, there are many plasticizers that have been banned in Europe. China is less used for packaging foods. Plastic products;
4 stands for LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). Most of the plastic wraps and plastic films on the market are made of this material, and the heat resistance is not strong. Qualified PE cling film will melt when the temperature exceeds 110°C. Wrap the food with plastic wrap, the oil in the food can easily dissolve the harmful substances in the cling film;
5 stands for PP (polypropylene). The microwave oven lunch box is made of this material. It is resistant to high temperatures of 130°C. It has poor transparency. Some lunch boxes are made of PP. The lid is made of PS (polystyrene). PS transparency is good. , but not high temperature, so can not be put into the microwave oven together with the box;
6 stands for PS (polystyrene), which is used to make bowl-type instant noodle boxes and foaming snack boxes. It is resistant to heat and cold, but it cannot be put into microwave ovens. Try to avoid packing fast foods with fast food boxes.
7 represents other types, used to make plastic bottle, space cup, etc., but also try not to hold water.
As for the triangular shape of the arrow is generally a recyclable sign.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- What is the material of the Food Container?
- Can Food Container be used to steam things?
- How to wash the transparent plastic lunch box?
- Pp water cup safe?
- Children's kettle material is PP or PC is good
- Plastic disposable lunch box
- What is disposable cardboard lunch box?
- Disposable starch type lunch box
- Disposable pulp molding lunch box
- Disposable plant fiber lunch box