There are two kinds of disposable food boxes made of plastics, PP polypropylene and P S polystyrene. They are non-toxic, odorless, and soft. Generally PP is used at - 6 to + 120 degrees, so they are especially suitable for hot meals. They can be heated in microwave oven or even steamed in steam cabinet. The use temperature of modified PP can be controlled. At - 18 degrees to + 110 degrees, the PP lunch box can be heated to 100 degrees, but also put into the refrigerator for refrigeration.
PS is hard, transparent, but easy to tear, PS in the use of 75 degrees when the temperature began to soften, so it is not suitable for hot rice dishes, but PS low temperature performance is very good, is the best ice cream packaging material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- What is disposable cardboard lunch box?
- Disposable starch type lunch box
- Disposable pulp molding lunch box
- Disposable plant fiber lunch box
- Disposable degradable plastic lunch box
- Disposable biodegradable food box
- Performance characteristics of plastic lid
- Plastic lid inspection
- Standard Test methods for plastic lid
- What are the characteristics of pp material?