How to reasonably control the sealing performance of the plastic cap is the key point of on-line or off-line testing for the production unit. For the plastic anti-theft bottle cap, because the sealing degree is to be tested, the positive pressure sealing tester is used, but the market positive pressure sealing tester is directly to the sealed container into compressed air. This inevitably leads to an explosion when the container is defective. According to experts, a 2.5-liter Coke bottle, if exploded at 1.2 MPa, would be as destructive as 100-150 grams of explosive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- Standard Test methods for plastic lid
- What are the characteristics of pp material?