PP is a crystalline polymer. PP is the lightest in plastics and has a density of only 0.91 g/cm3 (smaller than water).
Among general-purpose plastics, PP has the best heat resistance, and its heat distortion temperature is 80-100 ° C, which can be boiled in boiling water. PP has good stress crack resistance and high bending fatigue life, commonly known as "100 fold glue". The overall performance of PP is superior to that of PE. PP products are light in weight, good in toughness and chemically resistant.
Disadvantages of PP: low dimensional accuracy, insufficient rigidity, poor weather resistance, it has a post-shrinkage phenomenon, easy to aging, brittle, and easy to deform after demolding.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material