Paperboard fast food box is made of 300-350 grams of bleached kraft wood pulp board as raw material, through similar sheet metal stamping process for die-cutting bonding or die-cutting pressing, molding and other processes. In order to prevent oil seepage or water seepage, apply chemical aid on the surface. In the process of production and use, it is non-toxic and no side effects to the human body. But for cardboard quality requirements are higher, and the cost is also increased.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- Disposable starch type lunch box
- Disposable pulp molding lunch box
- Disposable plant fiber lunch box
- Disposable degradable plastic lunch box
- Disposable biodegradable food box
- Performance characteristics of plastic lid
- Plastic lid inspection
- Standard Test methods for plastic lid