What is the perfect drink cup pass mark?
The number at the bottom of the cup is above 5! It is good! At present, there are five types of plastic cups on the market:
1, HDPE, such cups are generally sports cups. When you go to the supermarket to buy, look at the bottom of the cup, there is a triangle symbol, inside the marked "2."
2, PP, this cup is recognized as a cup of tea. People in the plastics industry say that food grade PP (polypropylene) is the material that is used to buy instant noodles. Can be heated in a microwave. However, some merchants use HDPE as the cover. I think there are two reasons: A, cost savings. B. Because HDPE is relatively soft, it is easy to close the lid. When buying a cup, you should also pay attention to the internal symbol of the triangle symbol is "5".
3, PC cups, which are more expensive. Small P baby bottle is this material. However, some experts also said that using PC material bottles, so that young children are precocious, and so on and so on. The triangle symbol is an internal standard "7".
4, PS, this is for beer mugs and disposable cups. Of course this disposable cup is exported. What we see in the market are all PP disposable cups.
5, as, this is not as strong as the PC. Very few manufacturers use this material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- What material of plastic cup is better?
- How to identify whether plastic cups can heat?
- What is the material of the Food Container?
- Can Food Container be used to steam things?
- How to wash the transparent plastic lunch box?
- Pp water cup safe?
- Children's kettle material is PP or PC is good
- Plastic disposable lunch box
- What is disposable cardboard lunch box?
- Disposable starch type lunch box