What material of plastic cup is better?
PP plastic cup is better, can be filled with boiling water, long-term use at room temperature, cold resistance will break. Since PP is not good for cleaning, it is not recommended if it is used for making tea. There is a number in the triangle at the bottom of the plastic cup. This number usually represents the material of the plastic. No. 1 is PET; No. 2 is HDPE; No. 3 is PVC; No. 4 is LDPE; No. 5 is PP; No. 6 is PS; No. 7 is PC and other materials.
1, PET material cups are common in making coffee cups, its transparency is relatively high, suitable for loading cold drinks, such as Starbucks and other franchise stores, and PET used to make beverage bottles, such as Pepsi and mineral water bottles commonly used plastic bottles that are PET material, Not suitable for hot water, it will secrete bisphenol A substances and other substances harmful to human health.
2. The commonly used disposable cup is made of PE material. The material is soft, not resistant to high temperatures, and will become soft when filled with boiling water. Long-term loading of boiling water may cause plastics to decompose and produce harmful substances to the human body.
3, PC long-term hot water will secrete bisphenol A substances, affect the reproductive system, can cause precocious puberty; foreign baby bottles have banned the use of PC materials.
4, PS plastic cups are generally used to hold cold drinks, like ice cream, etc., installed high temperature easy to generate substances.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Disposable plastic cups How to buy is safe
- Application of disposable Meal box
- How to distinguish a good disposable tableware?
- What to avoid when using plastic containers?
- Plastic cups advantage and harm
- Use of plastic packaging containers
- Notes on tea cup sealing
- Benefits of PP Plastic tea cup
- Method of identification of whether plastic pro...
- What is pp material
- How to identify whether plastic cups can heat?
- What is the material of the Food Container?
- Can Food Container be used to steam things?
- How to wash the transparent plastic lunch box?
- Pp water cup safe?
- Children's kettle material is PP or PC is good
- Plastic disposable lunch box
- What is disposable cardboard lunch box?
- Disposable starch type lunch box
- Disposable pulp molding lunch box