Vacuum molding is often called blister molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, decoration and other industries. The main principle is that the flattened thermoplastic sheet or sheet is clamped on the mold, the use of radiant heater heating softened, the use of vacuum pump plate (sheet) and die between the air pumping, so that the plate adsorbed on the mold surface, cooling molding, and finally with the aid of compressed air to make the plastic parts from the mold. The advantages of vacuum forming are: simple mold structure, only to make a punch or die in a can, manufacturing cost, product shape clear, the equipment used is not complex, can produce large, thin, deep plastic parts, high production efficiency, and can observe the forming process of plastic parts.
Deficiencies are: the thickness of the plastic parts are uneven, especially the concave and convex parts of the mold;
If the concave-convex shape of the mould changes greatly and is close to each other, and the convex die corner is an acute angle, the wrinkle is apt to appear on the product; Because the pressure of vacuum forming is small, it cannot form thick-walled plastic parts; After vacuum forming, the plastic parts should be trimmed in the periphery.
- The Comparison Between Plastic Mold Industry An...
- Analysis Of Export Prospect Of Plastic Mold
- What Kind Of Disposable Lunch Box Without Pollu...
- On The Problem Of Color Fading Of Tea Cup Printing
- How Is The Milk Tea Injection Cup Produced?
- Classification Of Vacuum Molding
- The Benefits Of Customized Printing Injection Cups
- The Printing Cup Is Another Carrier Of The Ente...
- Demand For Disposable Cups Has Soared
- The Disposable Plastic Cup Is The Product Of En...
- Children's Plastic Cups PP Material Is Safer
- PP Material Can Be Heated By Microwave
- Our Company Participated In The Guangzhou Exhib...