Plastic products are made of different resin materials, and different resin materials may precipitate toxic and harmful substances under different conditions of temperature and humidity. We can learn some knowledge from the bottom of the product to protect our health.
The microwave lunch box is made of this material and has a high temperature resistance of 130 ° C and poor transparency. This is the only plastic box that can be placed in the microwave oven and can be reused after careful cleaning. It is necessary to pay special attention to some microwave oven lunch boxes, which are made of PP No. 05, but the cover is made of PS PS (polystyrene). The PS has good transparency but is not resistant to high temperature, so it cannot be combined with the box. And put it in the microwave. To be on the safe side, place the container in the microwave oven and remove the cover.
Previous: No Information
- The Comparison Between Plastic Mold Industry An...
- Analysis Of Export Prospect Of Plastic Mold
- What Kind Of Disposable Lunch Box Without Pollu...
- On The Problem Of Color Fading Of Tea Cup Printing
- How Is The Milk Tea Injection Cup Produced?
- Characteristics Of Vacuum Forming Process
- Classification Of Vacuum Molding
- The Benefits Of Customized Printing Injection Cups
- The Printing Cup Is Another Carrier Of The Ente...
- Demand For Disposable Cups Has Soared