Plastic containers such as plastic cups, paper cups, paper bowls and so on need plastic mold. Compared with the advanced level of foreign countries, the plastic mold industry in China has six main problems.
(1) unbalanced development and low overall product level. While individual enterprise products has reached a quite high level, individual companies of some products has reached or close to the international level, but overall, the mold precision, cavity indices such as surface roughness, the production cycle, the life has bigger gap compared with foreign advanced level. The overall level, including the mode of production and the management of enterprises, has a gap of more than 10 years compared with the developed countries in foreign countries.
(2) backward technological equipment and poor organization and coordination ability. Although some enterprises have undergone technological transformation in recent years, the level of technological equipment is relatively advanced, but most of them still lag behind. More importantly, our organization is poor in organization and coordination, so it is difficult for us to integrate or mobilize social resources for our use, so it is difficult to undertake larger projects.
(3) most enterprises have weak development capability. On the one hand, the proportion of technical personnel is low, the level is not high, the other part is the lack of investment in scientific research and development, and more importantly, the concept is backward and not enough attention is paid to development.
(4) management lag is more than technical backwardness. Technical backwardness is often easy to see, and management is sometimes difficult to realize. The gap between domestic and foreign mould enterprises management is very obvious, and the problem of management gap is more serious than the technical gap.
(5) the market demand, production development is difficult to keep up with for a while, at that time is difficult to solve contradiction between supply and demand, the demand situation will continue for a period of time, especially in upscale product contradiction is more outstanding.
(6) the solution of institutional and talent problems is still to be solved. In the socialist market economy, in the process of economic globalization, the competitive industries, especially like the mould depends on the particular user, need to single production industry, many enterprises the present system and operating mechanism is still difficult to adapt to the changing market.
The number and quality of talents are not keeping up with the rapid development of the industry. While efforts are being made to address these two issues, it is still time to get a better solution.
Looking forward to the future, due to the overall good macro environment in the international and domestic environments, the major user industries of domestic plastic mold will continue to develop at a faster rate, and the plastic mold will continue to develop rapidly. At present, the main problems exist through the communication and cooperation at home and abroad. Through the joint efforts of the whole industry, we will gradually get a better solution through the mutual support of various aspects.
Next: No Information
- Analysis Of Export Prospect Of Plastic Mold
- What Kind Of Disposable Lunch Box Without Pollu...
- On The Problem Of Color Fading Of Tea Cup Printing
- How Is The Milk Tea Injection Cup Produced?
- Characteristics Of Vacuum Forming Process
- Classification Of Vacuum Molding
- The Benefits Of Customized Printing Injection Cups
- The Printing Cup Is Another Carrier Of The Ente...
- Demand For Disposable Cups Has Soared
- The Disposable Plastic Cup Is The Product Of En...